Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Update

Hi guys! This is just going to be a short update explaining my spontaneous mini-hiatus and telling you my plans for this blog for the next month or so.


Said explanation, isn't really one. I just don't know. My last post was 10 days ago, and I just lost my drive, at least temporary. I just don't want to post, which is weird to me. And now, I'm caught up in finals, (Day 3!). So, I will not be posting anything until either Saturday or Sunday for an announcement for the Winter Re-Read-a-Thon (and if you haven't signed up, yet, do it!) and a post on Monday (22nd) for the first day of the readathon. I will then be posting a wrap up on January 2nd, which is the last day of the readathon. I will be going to a 10-day vacation with my family in which I won't have any wifi during most of the readathon, but no worries, I will be scheduling a post to come every day for the week of the new year (December 29th - January 4th), and that post will come right after this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment