I was nominated by Jayne of Booking Awesome. Thank you so so much for nominating me :D
The Things I Have To Do:
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their site
2. Post the award's logo on your blog
3. Answer the 10 questions you've been asked
4. Nominate 10 bloggers
5. Set 10 new questions for your nominees
1. If you were let loose in a bookstore, what are five things you would do? First, I would lock the doors. Then, I would check in their storage room if they have any of my most anticipated books, if yes I would take it. After that, I would take all the signed books if there are any. Lastly, I would just stay there and read without buying anything. Effective, right? :P
2. What is one book you don't remember if you liked it or not? That would be Mockingjay, or the whole Hunger Games trilogy in general. I remember avoiding it until when the Catching Fire movie came out, but I really don't remember if I liked it or not.
3. Do you like to write yourself? If so, what book/author inspires you the most? I don't exactly write, but I do write down my ideas, so I have no answers for this one.
4. What is your number one tip for read-a-thons? Do not feel obligated to stick to your TBR, it may cause you to slow down.
5. If you could play the part of one character in a movie, who would it be? Well. I'm horrible at acting, so probably the avoxes in the Hunger Games, because you do virtually nothing, but you get to meet the cast :D
6. Would you survive the Hunger Games? Why or why not? If I had to fight, than no. But, there's a chance that I can win if I hide until the games over :P
7. Would you rather read only series or stand alones? I'd choose series, because I like to get attached to my characters, I also haven't read that much stand-alones, so there's that.
8. What do your book shelves usually look like? Mine's pretty bare, because I don't really buy books that much (even if I want to :D).
9. How many groups are you a part of on Goodreads? 5, I think? Something like that?
10. Random Question: What song do you wish your were listening to right now? Leave Your Lover by Sam Smith. Guys, you NEED to listed to this.
Here are my questions:
1. When did you first saw your bookish related blog post/ video? (Please link to the actual thing :D)
2. What is your favorite quote?
3. Favorite book-to-movie adaptation?
4. Other hobbies other than reading/ blogging?
5. Describe yourself in one word :P
6. Do you read two or more books at the same time? Why?
7. Books you cried over.
8. Favorite song?
9. Opinion on fanfictions?
10. Book/series that got you into reading?
Carly of Leyeno al atardecer
Mariella of Booklet Beauty
Katerina of The Realm of Books
Amber of Cosying Up with Books
Anna of Books, Quotes and Dimples
Haley of My Addiction Books
Anna of Unquenchable Reads
Kitty of My Little Corner for Books
Margie of Bumbles and Fairytales
Emily of Rooftop Reading