Wednesday, December 17, 2014

My Year In Books Week

Hi guys! In my previous post, I said that I am going to post every day for the week of December 29th - January 4th, and here is an explanation. I am hosting the first (and hopefully not my last) My Year In Books week. It is made by me, run by me, and participated by me :D, meaning that I'm just doing it on this blog to get me to post more. Here are the posts that I have planned:

29 December - Monday: Reading Rewind of 2014
-That's basically just a summary of my reading year, the milestones that I've reached, new genres I've discovered etc.

30 December - Tuesday: Top 14 Books of 2014
-The classic.

31 December - Wednesday: End of Year Book Survey 2014
-This is Jamie of Perpetual Page Turner's survey that I saw a few days ago (or at least last year's) and really liked.

1 January - Thursday: Best 2014 (Non-bookish related things)
-Music/ Blogs/ Moments/ Random

2 January - Friday: New Years Readsolutions
-My reading goals for the glorious new year (books I want to read/ books I want to finish)

3 January - Saturday: New Years Blogsolutions
-My bloggish goals for the new year (types of posts that I want to do/ new features?)

4 January - Sunday: Most Anticipated Books of 2015
-Whether it's a standalone, the next book in a series, we all have it :)

And that is My Year in Books Week. You are welcome to join me if you feel like it, but I'm going to do this just to commemorate my reading year of 2014, so I'll be doing it anyways. That's it for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment