Saturday, August 23, 2014

Top 5 Blue Covers

I am a part of the Top 5 Wednesday goodreads group. The 6th of August's topic is Top 5 Blue Covers (of books you own). I know it’s really late, but as I’ve said, I was on vacation and the hotel that I was staying at for the past few days have horrible wi-fi.


So, I don’t normally buy books at all because I usually borrow books instead. I decided to choose from books I’ve read instead. Here we go:

5. A Tale Dark and Grimm by Adam Gidwitz: This book is about the original tale that the Grimm Brothers wrote and how they intertwine. I like how the cover depicts the story perfectly.
4. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins: I like covers that are simplistic. For instance, if it only has one thing in the middle with one background color. What I like from this cover is that the mockingjay perfectly depicts the rebellion of the citizens of the districts.
3. Prodigy by Marie Lu: Even though this is mostly black with only a hint of blue, the symbol fives a quality of mystery to the book which compelled me to pick it up.
2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: I basically have the same reason for this as the last two covers. I also really like how the white and blue looks together
1. A Million Suns by Beth Revis: The original cover of these books are some of the most gorgeous book covers out there. The colors all work together so well, and it creates a really awesome sci-fi feel.

Here is the link to the goodreads group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/118368-top-5-wednesday

So, that was my Top 5 Blue covers. I hope you enjoyed it. What are some of your favorite blue covers?

No comments:

Post a Comment