Friday, April 3, 2015

Naruto

I just finished the Naruto anime (not shippuden) about 5 seconds ago, and oh my god was that awesome. The last 5 minutes of episode 220 made me so happy.... With Jiraiya back, and FINALLY telling Naruto that he was actually on a mission to investigate Akatsuki. Sakura has become pretty great in the medical field and Ino is joining. Gaara was SO baddass when he defeated the resurrected founder of i-forgot-the-name village with the spear and quicksand and all. And now he has a subordinate! Awesome! Neji has become less of a heartless i'm-above-all-of-you type person, and Hinata is no longer the shy stalker girl. Okay. She is all of that, but you've got to admit she's pretty cool.
Now I'm talking favorites. My favorite fight was Rock Lee/Gaara vs the bone-user person. You know, the one that used his backbone as a sword and shot bones from his hand. That was pretty awesome. My favorite character would have to be... Hmmm... This is actually pretty hard. Maybe Gaara because of his baddasery even though he doesn't appear that much. Hinata is also cool (post Chunnin Exam, that is). Oh! Shikamaru is also brilliant because his laziness is just hilarious. There's this picture from pinterest that I found the other day, that was about Shikamaru that made me laugh so hard. I'll link it.

I also have a pinterest board dedicated to all things Naruto because let's face it. I'm becoming obsessed with this anime. And really, I don't mind the fillers. Anyways, I'm planning to watch Shippuden soon with a friend of mind. We've been fangirling about Naruto together and it's great. Anyways, that's it for right now. I have a post planned telling all about things I've been watching, and I was going to post this then, but I couldn't help it. Anyways, thanks for reading, and if you're also in the Naruto fandom (yes, people, I know that the manga ended), feel free to message me on goodreads so we can talk. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment