Wednesday, April 22, 2015

What I've Been Watching

Hi guys! As I said last week, today I'm going to talk about the things I've been watching -TV shows, movies, animes alike. This whole TV show frenzy happened somewhere at the end of last year, and know I can't stop. Seriously, I can't.


First, it started with Buffy the Vampire Slayer. After the first few episodes, I instantly grew obsessed with this show. I can't believe I finished it last week (in which I cried, by the way)... This show has some of the most heartbreaking death/scenes. I'll tell you guys about it in the end of this post so that I won't spoil anybody. My favorite character would probably be Willow because of how much she grew, and she's just amazing and Anya because she is hilarious.

Angel, the spinoff series, I didn't like as much as Buffy, I don't know why, but it's never been the same. My favorite episode would have to be I Will Remember You, because of how heartbreaking it is (some of you will know what I'm talking about. Eight now I'm on episode 2 of the last season, because I'm waiting for my friend to catch up to me on Naruto.


Once Upon a Time is a proof of one of the things I do, which is having to finish what I start no matter how off track it's gone. Plus, it's gotten more interesting what with Maleficent added in the mix and all that. I also started and finished Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, and I really like Will :)

Now onto the anime side. I first watched Naruto nearly 5 years ago when I was still in Indonesia. It would play on TV in the few minutes before I had to go to school, so I had already watched bits of it. Right now I'm on episode 88 of the Shippuden (even though I want to watch the movies too). I'm really like Shikamaru and Gaara right now, but that might change since I still have tons and tons of more episode to go.

The next two animes were ones that I just started and finished on a whim. Say "I Love You" and Au Haru Ride (Blue Spring Ride) are both cutesy romance stories that made me really happy (and sometimes frustrated too) and was more of a feel good story, but they're still great.

On Saturday, I watched Into the Woods, didn't think much of it. I was expecting something awesome because of the actors in it, but was sort of disappointed.

Some movies that I want to watch next are Paper Towns and Insurgent. By the way, do you guys think I should read Paper Towns first? Is it good? I might start either Doctor Who or Sherlock because a good friend of mine is a huge fangirl of the two TV shows and they sound pretty interesting.

Anyways, that's it for today. Thanks for reading and I'll see you next week :)

SCROLL DOWN FOR BUFFY TALK WITH SPOILERS





Some of the scenes/death that broke my heart was when Tara died, because the effect that it had on Willow tore my heart to pieces even though I'm guilty of loving dark Willow. When Anya had to endure the pain of walking the isle alone... And her vows when she said that she finally gets love (while Xander is walking in the rain) SOBS. And the sudden death of Anya in the last episode... WHY....

No comments:

Post a Comment