Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Teaser Tuesday - Hex Hall

Hi guys! Today's post will be a Teaser Tuesday, a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading (check her out here).  This week's is going to be from Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins.

If you want to join, you're always welcome. You just need to follow these steps:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page (for me, I'm taking the two quotes from different pages)
-Make sure to not include spoiler
-Share the title and author

'"Very good!" I heard the Vandy say from far off. I was literally seeing stars, and every ragged breath I took felt like I was trying to breathe through broken glass.
On the upside, my crush on Archer was totally gone. Over. Once a boy has slammed his k neecap into your rib cage, I tihnk any romantic feelings should naturally go to the way of the ghost.'


'"What..." I broke off and cleared my throat. "What is this place?"
Alice was gazing up at the angel with a faint smile. "A secret," she answered.'

And that's it! Next week's post will be about things I'm watching or have watched in the past few weeks -both TV shows and anime. I just finished Buffy last night, and I can't believe it's over... *deep breath. Okay, anyways thanks for reading, and I'll see you next week! (If you want to leave a link to your Teaser Tuesday, please do so, I want to check them out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment