Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Top 5 Books I Wanted to Start Yesterday

Hi guys! Today's a Wednesday, so it's T5W time! Whew, it's been a while, hasn't it? Anyways, this week's topic I really like, because if you've seen my Goodreads tbr (and it's huge), you know that I have A LOT of book that I've been meaning to read, so the topic of "books I wanted to start yesterday" is perfect. I couldn't narrow it down to only five, so I have two honorable mentions (I'm hoping that's allowed). Let's just get started!


Honorable mentions:
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
The Body Electric by Beth Revis


5. Thirteen Reason Why by Jay Rasher
I don't know why I want to read this book. I really don't. Something about the synopsis and cover just grabbed me and left me wanting to read it. But I haven't because I'm lazy/forgetful. I cannot wait to get into this book :)


4. Island and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
The two previous books by Stephanie Perkins made me so happy (especially Lola), and I know that Anna & Lola are going to appear in the book, so I'm pumped. I've been wanting to read this book since I read Lola last year, but I don't want the series to end...


3. The Winner Curse by Marie Rutkoski
This book is supposedly a hidden gem, and most of my goodreads friends said it was REALLY good, which made me want to read it -even though I had no idea what it's about. Now after reading the synopsis, it doesn't really sound that interesting, but I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt and I still want to read it. Any thoughts?


2. Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
As I've said many times, everybody LOVES this book -or at least Brandon Sanderson. He has been called a genius by some of my favorite booktuberes, and the plot sounds amazing. I've been told of plot twists, magic, action, and everything else in between that would leave me speechless. Sounds good to me :)


1. Fairest by Marissa Meyer
Last but certainly not least, is the companion book in one of my favorite series. I found it in the library a few days ago, and have been desperately wanting to read it, but I'm in the middle of two other books that I also like. I want to have the time to soak it in, so I don't want to be reading this book while reading something else, and I can't stand to drop the books I'm reading right now. The struggle... Anyways, I WILL be reading this book as soon as I finish The Exiled QuuenC& These Broken Stars.


Anyways, that's it for today's post. It's a little late, but I was doing homework, so....


What are some books you wanted to start yesterday? Tell me in the comments below :)

4 comments:

  1. I read "Thirteen Reasons Why" when it first came out, and let me tell you, it was fantastic. It is written wonderfully, very different from anything else I have read. You'll definitely enjoy it :)

    http://madelinejohnstonauthor.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mistborn Trilogy is amazing. I started reading it for #YearOfCosmere, and I'm finishing the third one now. You won't regret reading these books.

    You can find my list on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! That's what every living person is saying! I can't wait to read it :)

      Delete