Friday, October 24, 2014

Book Blogger Tag

Hi guys! Today I'm going to answer the book bloggers tag which was created by Jayne from BookingAwesome. She is also the creator of this tag (sorry that it's overdue):


1. How many times do you check your email everyday?
I'm not ashamed to say, well, a lot. I'll check it in the morning, lunch, after school, before I sleep, and basically when I'm not doing anything.

2. How many times to you go one Goodreads? 
This I do right after  checking my email, so a lot.

3. How long does it take to edit your posts?
For tags, I don't edit. For the others, no more than 10 minutes.

4. What kind of laptop do you use? Lenovo Ideapad, but I write my posts in my phone at school.

5. How often do you check your Twitter?
After school, before sleeping, and a few more times.

6. Why do you use Blogger, WordPress, etc.? 
One day, I stumbled upon blogger and realized that I had a blog that I apparently made  at 8 or something weird like that, and not long after I decided to make this blog.

7. Are you good at keeping up with reviews, tags, etc.? 
Tags, I guess. Reviews, I'm horrible at, it's just that when I finish a book, I always start on another one immediately, which is why the details usually gets fuzzy.

8. How many times a week do you post? 
I wanted to post 3 times a week, but I'm usually inconsistent, because of school and well, life.

So that was the book bloggers tag. I'm tagging these ladies:
Julia of The Book of Jules

I feel like my answers were really lame... Oh well. Even if I didn't you, you guys should do it! It's a fun tag. Anyway, that's it for today and I'll see (not really) you guys in my next post!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me lovely! I'll do this tomorrow. Loved your answers, some of mine will match yours perfectly haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag! :) Loved your answers! I do the same thing with my e-mail as well.

    ReplyDelete