Saturday, September 6, 2014

Updates

Hello people of the internet!


So I was thinking the other day, of how to manage my blog while still keeping up with school and well, life. This is what I've decided. I will (during the school year) be posting 2 posts every week. One on weekdays, and one on weekends. During the weekdays, I thought I'd do the weekly stuff, either Top 5 Wednesday, Waiting on Wednesday, or Tuesday Teasers. During the weekends, I'll do my own stuff, such as book reviews, TBRs, wrap ups, tags, etc.. If I have extra time, I will do posts telling you guys about some of my favorite quotes and/or fanfictions.


So yeah! That's my plan, if you have anything you'd like to see, just comment and I'll consider it :D





2 comments:

  1. I went to look at your blog and I was expecting the purple and everything and then I saw the new lay out and was so pleased! It's looks amazing, Alma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought this would look classier (that's a word) ;)

      Delete