Sunday, August 3, 2014

August TBR

This month's TBR will not include very many book, because I am going on a three week vacation in which I will not be able to read as much, (this is pre-written). Here we go:





The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey: I'm already 200 pages in

Ready Player One by Ernest Cline: I am a member of the Little Book Club in goodreads, and this is the book of the month. Most person I know gave this book either 4 or 5 stars


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince J. K. Rowling: One of my goals is to start and finish the Harry Potter series so... yeah. I am also a part of the Summer of Spells group


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows J. K. Rowling: Basically the same thing is as Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Cress by Marissa Meyer: This is probably the book that I'm most excited to read this month because I really need more Captain Thorne in my life ;)


Little Book Club group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/136419-little-book-club

Summer of Spells group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/136533-summerofspells

What are some of the books you're reading this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment