Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Wrap Up

I read 20 books and 8 novellas this month. I don't know how, but honestly, I'm not complaining :P I won't be able to say what I think about each of these books because this post is going to be long enough already. I'm going to divide this post into there sections, before BooktubeAthon, during BooktubeAthon, and after BooktubeAthon. Here we go:



Before Booktubeathon:
Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken: 5 stars
Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins: 5 stars
A Million Suns by Beth Revis: 4 stars
Shades of Earth by Beth Revis: 4 stars
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J. K. Rowling: 3 stars
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling: 4 stars
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling: 5 stars
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling: 5 stars
Sing Down the Moon by Scott O'Dell: 1 stars (required reading)

During BooktubeAthon:
In Time by Alexandra Bracken: 4 stars
The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare ( I read this book piece by piece throughout the month): 3 stars
Life Before Legend by Marie Lu: 3 stars
Homsick, My Own Story by Jean Fritz: 2 stars
The Little Anroid by Marissa Meyer: 3 stars
Glitches by Marissa Meyer: 4 stars
The Queen's Army by Marissa Meyer: 3 stars
If I Stay by Gayle Forman: 4 stars
Where She Went by Gayle Forman: 5 stars
The Path to Allegiant by Veronica Roth: 2 stars
The Initiate by Veronica Roth: 3 stars
The Giver by Lois Lowry: 2 stars
The Big Adventure of Majoko by Tomomi Mizuna: 3 stars
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: 5 stars
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling: 5 stars


After BooktubeAthon:
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
The Foxman by Gary Paulsen: 2 stars (required reading)
Vulcans Are Hot by Stephanie Perkins: 5 stars
Letters from Rifka by Karen Hesse: 2 stars (required reading)

I tried reading The Warrior Heir, but couldn't get into it, and I am currently reading The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. What was some of your favorites for this month?





No comments:

Post a Comment