Saturday, August 23, 2014

Top 5 Book Spines

I am a part of the Top 5 Wednesday goodreads group. Next week's topic is Top 5 Book Spines. I'm posting this early because next week school starts and it is no doubt going to be a bit hectic because of new teachers and classes. So, I decided to post this early :D





5. Legend: The spines of these books are really mysterious. They really simple but bold, and I really like those.


4. Harry Potter: The spines that makes the pictures of Hogwarts are really pretty. They, in my opinion, look really good in the shelf.

3. Rebel Belle: The spine for this book looks really pretty. The color is really beautiful and the font look pretty, and I really like how they put the cute bow in the cover.

2. Across the Universe: The original Across the Universe spines are so beautiful. The colors look really pretty together and it really gives you the 'spacecraft' feels.


1.The Lunar Chronicles: These spines are my favorites. The font look really cool and I really like the background color.

Here is the link to the goodreads group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/118368-top-5-wednesday

So, that was my Top 5 Blue covers. I hope you enjoyed it. What is some of your favorite blue covers?

No comments:

Post a Comment