Thursday, January 1, 2015

Day 4 - Best of 2014

Hi guys! This is Day 11 of the Winter Re-Read-a-Thon and Day 4 of the My Year in Books week AND the FIRST DAY OF 2015!! HAPPY NEW YEAR, you guys! To start this post, I would like to share you guys two quotes that I found on pinterest:

Music/songs
Sam Smith
You Are My Everything by Glenn Fredly
My Everything by Ariana Grande
If You're Not the One by Daniel Bedingfield
-Blogs/ Booktube
Peruseproject
Katytastic
Ariel Bisset
-Random
Finding Goodreads
-Moments
The news that I'm visiting Indonesia next year (whoop whoop!)
Video chatting with families and friends who are back in Indonesia :)

I know this is a really short post, but I just wanted to appreciate all the non-bookish things that happened in 2014. Well, that's it for today, I'll see you tomorrow fpr another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment