Friday, January 2, 2015

Day 5 - New Years Readsolutions

Hi guys! This is the LAST DAY of the Winter Re-Read-a-Thon (Get those wrap-ups ready!) and Day 5 of the My Year in Books week! Today we are going to talk about our readsolutions, which is basically your resolutions for reading for the year of 2015. I want to set those challenges, step out of my comfort zone, and of course, READ MORE! Always.

1. Read 100 books (or more!)
I'm just going to set up a fairly easy goal for next year because there's going to be a lot going on.
2. Finish all the series that I've already started in 2014:
Lux by Jennifer L. Armentrout (3 more books)
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (1 more book)
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (1 more book)
3. Start and finish 8 series
There are some amazing series out there that I really want to get to, hence the challenge.
4. Start reading classics
I haven't read ANY classics, and I want to change that.
5. Read 10 nonfiction books
In an effort for me to try to expand my reading taste, I will hopefully be reading some awesome nonfics.
6. Read 10 graphic novels
I read a total of 1 graphic novels and I actually enjoyed how the pictures enhanced my reading experience.
7. Read more diversely!

And that is it! What are some of your readsolutions? And how are you doing in the Winter Re-Read-a-Thon? Tell me in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment