Saturday, January 3, 2015

Day 6 - New Years Blogsolutions

Hi guys! This is Day 6 of the My Year in Books week! Today's topic is Blogsolutions, which is basically our blog-ish resolutions. It's all the things that we want to do regarding our blogs. Let's just jump into it!

1. Learn HTML to make a blog template
I've been wanting to change my blog template since I started, but I haven't been able to do it. I want to change that.
2. Post frequently (once every week at least)
To avoid irregular posting, I've decided to set the goal of one post per week.
3. Consistently do monthly TBR and Wrap-Ups
I'm not entirely sure why I stopped doing this, but I want to start again. It's a great way to see which books you read when
4. Do book reviews for all of my 5-star books to come.
The initial goal for setting up this blog was to record my thoughts about the books I read, so...
5. Better quality book reviews
Again, I feel like my book reviews can use some improvements.
6. Get 5000 pageviews and 50 followers
I'm currently on 2400-ish pageviews and 15 followers (from both google+bloglovin)
7. Do more original posts!
8. Discover more blogs!

And that is it! It is almost nearing the end of the end of the My Year In Books week! What did you think of it? Liked it? Hated it? And what are some of your blogsolutions? Tell me in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Alma, I haven't seen you online recently. I hope everything's okay with you! I miss your posts, you have a really cool blog :)
    Anyway, I hope you're doing well.
    ~Haley
    PS. I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award! If you're interested, check it out:
    http://myaddictionbooks.blogspot.com/2015/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm fine! Just felt down is all (and everything I said in my update post). Thanks, I like your blog too :D
      P. S. I did the blogger award. sorry it's late.

      Delete
  2. I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Use the link to see what you have to do!
    http://booking-awesome.blogspot.com/2015/02/versatile-blogger-award-2015.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete