Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Top 5 Books over 500 Pages


Halo people of the internet! Today I am going to bring you.... My Top 5 Books That are 500+ Pages! (that was longer than I expected). This is the Top 5 Wednesday topic for today, the 27th? Yes, it's the 27th. Wow, it's almost December, it's passing so fast! Anyways, I'm really happy that I'm getting back to this again and to actually post it on a Wednesday. Now, I don't make it a point to read big books, usually, I don't even care about the size, but it turns out that I have read quite a few and that two of my three favorite books are more than 500 pages. So this list took quite some time to compile, but here you go!



5. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling: With 759, this book is probably my favorite book of the Harry Potter books. This book is filled with magic awesomeness, tragic deaths and a pretty good conclusion.


4. The House of Hades by Riordan: This book is my favorite of all the Rick Riordan books, which is saying something. I really liked both the Tartarus and real(ish) world POVs. It contains one of my absolute favorite quotes : "Tell the sun and stars hello for me." The characters grew so much, and this book started Caleo, so.... (This book has 597 pages)



3. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas: Sarah is slowly but surely becoming one of my favorite authors. I wrote a book review for this book, and I said that it's a tie between this book and Crown of Midnight to be my favorite of all Sarah's books. This 562-pages book sets up for an epic journey that I can't wait to be a part of.


2. Cress by Marissa Meyer: If I had to choose, this book would definitely be in my top 3 of the year, and I've read some pretty fantastic books. This book had the cutesy romance, politic complications and the fun-ness I wanted. It was brilliant. (550 pages)

1. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare: Lastly, we cannot forget Clockwork Princess. This is in my top 3 of the year as well, and none of you should be surprised by now. It has 570 pages, and this has my favorite love triangle of all times that actually works. The world has not ended and Will Herondale is still my bae, even though now he has company (Chaol says hi :P).

Anyways, that's my post for today, what are some of your +500 pages books? Tell me in the comments below. If you did this post, feel free to leave a link to it as well.

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving to all you Americans!

1 comment: