Sunday, November 16, 2014

My TBR - Series Edition

Hai guys! Today's post is a little different, I'm going to list the series that I haven't started and am interested in starting (there are 36). I want all of you to comment and help me choose which ones should be my priorities. Some of these are pretty embarrassing, just because of how many people love it and say it's there favorite series. If you have read any of these series, please share your thoughts about it.You can say why you like it, why you didn't like it, or just your thoughts in general. If you haven't you can say if it's in your TBR or not and why. But please, DO NOT SPOIL any of these series:





And that's my post for today! I want to shorten my new series TBR to about 20 books by the end of the years, so thanks for helping me :D

5 comments:

  1. I suggest Anna dressed in blood, Vampire academy, and Hex hall. Many of these that you have listed I have just started the series and haven't continued on with yet. I just read Daughter of Smoke and bone and really enjoyed it, the end was a bit slow but I could understand why it had to be. Shatter me kind of irritated me only because of the writing style. Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great books on here: Shadow & Bone, These Broken Stars, Anna Dressed in Blood, The Immortal Rules, Angelfall, Pivot Point, Unwind, Shatter Me, The Maze Runner, To All the Boys I've Loved Before, The Knife of Never Letting Go, and so many others that I enjoyed!
    I hope you get to read these soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are several of these series that I started and did not finish (Shatter Me, The Selection, The Maze Runner, Miss Peregrines, Hex Hall, Proxy) for various reasons, but that's just me. There are some on here that I have not started yet, but I must suggest the ones that I love: The Final Empire (such a great series!), Unwind (one of the best dystopias that really makes you think), Shiver (I love this series!), Shadow and Bone (just read this and was addicted! You will love it!). Good luck on your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIVER SERIES........ DO IT NOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. also would u mind checking out my blog and leave a comment ?? http://pocketsizebook.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete