Friday, March 27, 2015

All My Series

Halo guys! Today I'm going to list the series that I haven't finished and will be finishing, and the series that I'm all caught up with.

Series that I'm finished with:
Mr. Terupt by Rob Buyea
Flower Power by Lauren Myracle
Trading Faces by Julie DeVillers
Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter
The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Legend by Marie Lu
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan
Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Just One Day by Gayle Forman
Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken

Series that I'm caught up with:
The Remnant Chronicles (The Kiss of Deception) by Mary E. Pearson
The Iron Trial (Magisterium) by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black
The Young Elites by Marie Lu
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
Firebird (A Thousand Pieces of You) by Claudia Gray
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

Series that I'm unfinished with:
The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey (haven't read The Infinite Sea)
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie  Perkins (haven't read Isla and the Happily Ever After)
Chaos Walking by Patrick Ness (haven't read The Ask and the Answers & Monsters of Men)
Luz by Jennifer L. Armentrout (haven't read Opal, Origin, & Opposition)

So that was it! My goal is to finish these five unfinished series by the end of this year. Most, if not all, of the next book in the series that I'm caught up with will be out sometime this year, so I'll be reading those as soon as I can get my hands on them. What are some of your unfinished series? Also, if you have any ideas as to what post I should do next tell me in the comments below as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment