Thursday, May 14, 2015

Bout of Books 13: Day 4 Update

Hi guys! It's day 4 of the Bout of Books 13.0 readathon and I'm on a reading spree :D So let me tell you the story. When I first heard about this readathon, I wasn't sure I would be able to do it, because I hadn't been reading a lot lately. Right now, I am happy to tell you that it was not a problem :)
I finished another book- which is more than I can say last week, and both the books are so fast paced it's great. Anyways, here's my stats as of today:

Pages read:
Day 1-2: 169
The Unbound: pg. 295-357 (62)
The Outsider: pg. 131-180 (49)
Leave the Window Open (the mini short story that Victoria Schwab posted on her blog): how would you even count this?
Miss Mayhem: pg. 0-42 (42)
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown: pg. 0-16 (16)

Day 3-4: 318
Miss Mayhem: pg. 43-273 (220)
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown: pg. 17-115 (98)

Total so far: 487 (I'll definitely pass my 500 pgs goal :D)

I feel weirdly giddy about this whole thing. I don't know why. Maybe I'm just weird (of course, what am I saying? of course I'm weird). Well. Thanks for reading my update and I hope you're doing great too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment